This is an archived mirror of the gamespy forums. Mail to spirit at quaddicted c o m if you have any questions.
ForumPlanet - Topic - Gamespy Underground Bloodsport Tournament FINALS!!!!!!!!!
SEARCH The Web  GameSpy   GameSpy Forums  

GameSpy Forums » GameSpy.com Forums » The Lobby - Misc Discussion Gamespy Underground Bloodsport ...
1   2   3  
Topic: Gamespy Underground Bloodsport Tournament FINALS!!!!!!!!!
twisted metal 2
We are here in front of the thousands of screaming fans and the millions watching around the world to crown the CHAMPION OF GAMESPY. After all the training, the eliminations, the speculation, the masturbation, it all comes down to this. It is the finals and the competitors are ready to beat the living hell out of eachother to take home the ultimate prize-- a beautiful hunter green 1966 Jaguar XJ13!!!

This fight is set for one fall. It is unsanctioned. There is no time limit. There are no rules.

In the blue corner, he holds victories over ViolentChemistry, CatPoop, TheeBrookerNaught, and Madmonk, in his heart, the blood of the ancients runs, he is your Eastern Conference champion, he is the bearded clam, the one, the only,

OOOOONNNEEEEEBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGCLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM!!!!!

OneBigClam

Vitals
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 190 lbs
Blood Type: O
Fighting Style: Scrapping
Special Move: The Clam Jammer (stealth attack where he burrows into the ground and suddenly leaps out and throws sand or dirt in his opponents eyes)

Although he considers himself a clam, he is thought to be in fact a man, but in any case his past is shrouded in the mists of time...

A couple of his friends are serious ex-cons, and he's pretty good with a shotgun. He also has a bad back, and he's old.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Annnd in the red corner, he holds victories over Grendel, Thunderpants, Pimpin Catfish, and 3de, he is the axe murderer, the man of the hour, the man with the power, too sweet to be sour, he is your Western Conference Champion, he is AKIMBOOOOOOOOOO............JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE!!!!

AkimboJoe

Vitals
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 185lbs
Blood Type: B
Fighting Style: Muay Thai
Special Move: Jumping Knee to the Face

A rough and tumble competitor, AkimboJoe learned to defend himself from the time he was a young scamp, as a street urchin growing up on the mean streets of LA. AkimboJoe has been there and done that and is not intimidated by much. He frustrates more liberal minded opponents with his conservative viewpoints on violence in videogames and its effects on children-- before taking them out with uppercuts and vicious flying knees.

-----------------------------------------

OBC readayyyy? Joe readayyy?!? FIGHT!!!!!

link to brackets thread

Post Reply | Quote Reply | Active Topic Notification | Private Message | Post History | Report Post,Report
I spent four days animating this Gif
HA! I'm not afraid of anything...

Except really big clams... OMG A GIANT CLAM! RUN!

-----signature-----
--------------------------------------------

"Human Revolution is waaaaay over rated even worse than the first one not as good as invisible war though."
--California Bono

Post Reply | Quote Reply | Active Topic Notification | Private Message | Post History | Report Post,Report
Species In Decline
I've always been terrified of twins, but I've trained my clamborg to ignore such freaky anomalies and to pay attention to how much gas is left in the chainsaw arm.

-----signature-----
Beer is your friend - Fishbaugh

Two days later and 3 votes!!! This is getting outta control!

-----signature-----

"Human Revolution is waaaaay over rated even worse than the first one not as good as invisible war though."
--California Bono

Sergeant
I have thrown my vote into the ring.

For whom, I shall not say...

(Akimbo)

Species In Decline
Akimbo vs Clam

-----signature-----

It says you're edible...

-----signature-----

--California Bono

Species In Decline
How do you plan on fighting with your hands on your hips? You gonna Riverdance me to death?

grin

-----signature-----

Species In Decline
Seriously, people. You really want to give this to an adverb? I'm a freaking NOUN.

-----signature-----

Not The Boss
I voted for Joe because he has purchased video games for me in the past.

-----signature-----

Graduate 1st Class Underwater Overlord Scrolls
Devil_DancerPXB posted:
I voted for Joe because he has purchased video games for me in the past.

Hmm that makes this difficult, as they have both purchased me video games. But by sheer volume of video games, +? for Akimbo

But Clam got me into photography +1 for Clam.

Clams are fellow sea creatures +1 Clam points

For length of friendship and awesome mexican meals +uno puntos de Akimbo

So torn. But then we've really got to consider, who would win in a FIGHT.

If we're talking human forms, Akimbo knows karate, but then again Clam has brass knuckles. Damn.

If we're talking forum avatars.. Well Akimbo has two guns, but Clam's shell may be bulletproof. Akimbo has that VC stare down.. Clam looks suspiciously like he's going to eat those people

twisted metal 2
Round 1

Clamborg squares up against Joes brother. Clamborg swipes the chainsaw at the bro who deftly avoids the life threatening attacks and sticks and moves in a match reminiscent of spybotdrone vs the spammer.

Meanwhile OBC and Joe look on from the audience as they drink beer together. OBC seems more interested in his cheesy nachos than the fight. Joe points toward the match to try and get OBC to focus. Clam looks up and Joe steals a nacho!

A frustrated Clam turns to Joe and says "cmon man get your own!" Clam looks down at his dwindling nacho supply and suddenly Joe slaps the nachos upward into Clams face! Nacho cheese is all up in Clams face and beard and eyes. Clam stands up and screams "whyyyy" but his scream is cut off when Joe smashes a beer bottle into his face.

Clams face is a mess of beer and blood and cheese and beard and broken glass. Joe shoves Clam down the bleachers and Clam smashes hard into the bench seats and other spectators.

End of round 1

Species In Decline
laugh

-----signature-----

Man, I'm such a Phillip K. Dick... though I suppose i I can be irl as well.

-----signature-----

--California Bono

I eat clams for lunch.

-----signature-----

--California Bono

Species In Decline
Then why'd you steal my cheesy nachos, man? This whole ugly mess could have been avoided.

-----signature-----

1   2   3  
GameSpy Forums » GameSpy.com Forums » The Lobby - Misc Discussion Gamespy Underground Bloodsport ...
© 2012 IGN Entertainment, Inc (9.02.17.2300, MEDIAPRDBOARD04) 0.078