Rainbow Six is back...and tougher than ever. Due to the team's fantastic success with defusing major terrorist incidents, the international community has come to depend on RAINBOW as the main force secretly protecting citizens world-wide. Thus, the story continues in Rogue Spear with the team's initial missions being business as usual: a hostage situation at the Metropolitan Museum of Art and an airplane hijacking. However, the team soon discovers that these crisis situations are actually related to the nefarious plots of not one, but two antagonists--the Russian Mafia and a Middle Eastern terrorist organization--groups who have, until now, been able to escape the jaws of international justice. Through a series of increasingly difficult missions, RAINBOW uncovers the terrorists' deadly master plan, just in the nick of time--to save the world again.
Players will have new weapons at their disposal as well as sniper specialists to properly take out deadly foes from afar, and with over 400 new motion capture moves, terrorists and hostages will react even more realistically to you and your team. The frozen breaths of team members will be seen puffing from their mouths in snowy conditions while footprints are left behind. Guide your team with a joystick, add more terrorists with the mission editor, and send your friends a copy of your greatest attack with the cinematic replay feature. All of this and more will make Rogue Spear the greatest action/strategy game you’ve ever played. Just remember one thing: if you fail, the game isn’t over…the world is.
- Replay feature allowing players to record a mission and then watch the action from the perspective of any member on the team
- Full new sniper support: sniper team member specialists, sniper weapons and special planning & action phase controls for snipers
- Improved team AI will assist with preventing stuck or crowded team members in tight spaces
- New weapons and special items
- Multi-player arm patch to help distinguish team members
- Greater and more varied responses from terrorists and hostages
- Fantastic new wound effects with characters and damage effects with objects
- Improved special effects with grenades, weapons, and flashbangs
- Weather effects including snow & rain
- Move while crouched and peek around corners
- Joystick support
Briefing: Read more about the story within RS.
A list of some of the new features youll find in RS.
General Single Player info.
General Multiplayer info.
Just getting bored with all the same 'ol same'ol? Why don't you vreate your
own missions and maps
A listing of the added operatives for Rogue Spear.
A list with screenshots of the maps (in #-z order) featured in Rogue Spear.
Rogue Spear's new BDU's.
Info about all the weapons added into Rogue Spear.
Info about all the gear added.
Do you have what it takes to play the ultimate game?
All of the known cheats for Rogue Spear.
View the list of the Rogue Spear DevTeam.
View screens of Rogue Spear....you mean you dont have the game?
Frequently asked questions for Rogue Spear.
Check out this CenterView Tutorial (Submitted by: Mr. Jay)